FBI 180MM Fat Tire Kit for ’08 FLH This wheel spacer kit works with ABS or Non- ABS alike, is keenly engineered to utilize complete factory pulley and
braking systems and correctly position a 180 wheel/tire on ’08 FLH
FBI FAT TIRE KITS FOR 180MM OR 200MM:
Stand out in the bagger crowd with the Bagger Fat Tire kit that started it all. FBI’s got everything you need to add the popular FAT look with more rubber on the ground and a more stable, confident ride to your Harley-Davidson® touring motorcycle. Our 200mm kits require little or no frame modification and absolutely no cutting or welding while our 180mm kits represent the industry’s
simplest, most reasonably priced kits. All kits let you keep your stock pipes, saddlebags and seat. We offer the industry’s broadest offering of Fat Tire Kits with features
• 180mm or 200mm Sizes With a Wide Year Range of Kit Offerings
• Wide and Long Rear Fender Options with Flush-Mount Lighting Kits
• A Rare Offering of In-House Factory-Matched or Custom Paint
Call FBI at any time and we will gladly walk through this information with you to define your order.
FBI FENDER OPTIONS (Required on all FBI Fat Tire Kits)
Take your Fat Bagger to another level with the FBI Fat Fender Kits available in Long (ideal with extended bags) or Wide. To make ordering simple, we’re offering kits including an unfinished composite fiberglass fender, a fender mounting kit, and choice of FBI’s flush-mounted lighting. Long fenders include cutouts for dual exhaust. Fenders available in fitments for ’96-’08 or ’09-’11 FLH.
ORDERING STEPS FOR A COMPLETE FBI FAT TIRE KIT:
1. Select Fat Tire Components Kit--choose from kit offerings on this site for your year and transmission or call FBI for guidance.
2. Select Rear Wheel and Tire Package--See wheels section of our web site to choose the style and finish of wheel you’d like. For 200MM kits we recommend 17" x 6.25" Wheel with a 200/50ZR-17 Avon Storm Tire. For 180MM kits we recommend 18" X 5-1/2" wheel with a D407 180/55B18 Tire. Contact FBI for required hub specifications and wheel spacer kit.
3. Select Rear Fender Kit—For 180MM and 200MM kits a wider fender is required. See the FBI Fat Baggers Fender Kit section of this web site for your choice of Long or Wide fender, painted or unpainted, and flush mount lighting.